Whenever I mention I am scout
- Non-scout person: what do you scouts do?
- Me: wait
- N-s person: you guys sell cookies?
- Me: what?
- N-s: you cross old ladies across the street?
- Me: no, stop it
- N-s: do you guys have badges?
- Me: gosh, no
- What Id love to answer: listen here you little shit. All the stuff you ask me is taken out of an american stereotype, and its not just disgusting but its also offensive to listen the same questions again and again. We do nothing near that, we do cooler stuff like build things and put things on fire
- What I will answer next time someone asks me: no, actually we have cookies, sell grandmas and burn badges
- What I actually answer: ehh, no. Thats a stereotype and we do stuff thats is really weird and hard to explain. Last year we built a catapult :)